Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Spring Dynamic Modules forum decommissioned in favor of Eclipse Gemini Blueprint

With the official first release of Eclipse Gemini Blueprint shipped, the migration of the Spring Dynamic Modules code base to the Eclipse Foundation, as part of the Gemini project, has been completed.

As such, this forum has been decommissioned in favour of the Eclipse Gemini forums.
See more
See less
Remoting Module in Spring Dynamic Modules for OSGi Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remoting Module in Spring Dynamic Modules for OSGi

Hi,

I had previously downloaded the M2 build of Spring OSGi (spring-osgi-1.0-m2) and was using the spring-remoting module provided along with it. Recently, I downloaded the RC1 build for Spring Dynamic Modules. I can't find the spring-remoting module in it. Also, Spring 2.5 doesn't seem to have factored out spring remoting as a separate module. Am I overlooking something? I would like to continue using remoting with RC1 build of Spring Dynamic Modules and wouldn't want to roll my own spring remoting bundle/module.

thanks
    rajiv

Rajiv, I believe your problem was addressed in the final releases of Spring right? Let me know if you still encounter issues.

Comment

Working...
    X