Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Spring Dynamic Modules forum decommissioned in favor of Eclipse Gemini Blueprint

With the official first release of Eclipse Gemini Blueprint shipped, the migration of the Spring Dynamic Modules code base to the Eclipse Foundation, as part of the Gemini project, has been completed.

As such, this forum has been decommissioned in favour of the Eclipse Gemini forums.
See more
See less
Spring-OSGi: custom spring-osgi-extender Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring-OSGi: custom spring-osgi-extender

Hi all,
    I am playing around with the spring osgi integration and I managed to use the standard spring-osgi-extender to create services out of my configuration. The problem I am facing is that I have my own extension of spring and I want to enable them in the osgi environment.

It seems to me that there is no way of doing this unless I write another bundle that will replace the spring-osgi-extender.

I was wondering if I am missing something here, if maybe there is a way to hook my code into the spring-osgi-extender bundle and run my code to generate the application context, but keeping all the advantages of the standard extender (such as event listeners, ...).

Any thoughts on this?

Thanks,
    -rico

Rico if you still have this problem, see the 1.1 M1 release and its documentation:
    http://static.springframework.org/os...eference/html/
    In 1.1 the osgi extender can be customized including context creation.

Hope this helps,

Comment

Working...
    X