Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Spring Dynamic Modules forum decommissioned in favor of Eclipse Gemini Blueprint

With the official first release of Eclipse Gemini Blueprint shipped, the migration of the Spring Dynamic Modules code base to the Eclipse Foundation, as part of the Gemini project, has been completed.

As such, this forum has been decommissioned in favour of the Eclipse Gemini forums.
See more
See less
How to override to the BundleActivator.stop() default method? Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to override to the BundleActivator.stop() default method?

Hi all.

I know that using Spring DM you don't have to have a BundleActivator, because Spring DM does this job behind the scene.

But I have a bundle which executes a cron job, let's say each hour, and if somebody stop it, I'd like the bundle to not interrupt a started job, and stop only after it finished the job.

This is why I'd like to override the BundleActivator.stop() method.
    Is this possible using spring dm?

Thanks,
    Roland

Spring DM doesn't use BundleActivator at all. It scans "META-INF/spring" folder or "Spring-Context" attribute in bundle manifest.

So, if you need to use BundleActivator, you can use it in common way. Just create class, which implements BundleActivator and put attribute "Bundle-Activator" in bundle manifest. Attribute must contain full name of your bundle activator.

Comment

Working...
    X