Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Spring Dynamic Modules forum decommissioned in favor of Eclipse Gemini Blueprint

With the official first release of Eclipse Gemini Blueprint shipped, the migration of the Spring Dynamic Modules code base to the Eclipse Foundation, as part of the Gemini project, has been completed.

As such, this forum has been decommissioned in favour of the Eclipse Gemini forums.
See more
See less
Problems with Spring DM + Maven + Eclipse Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with Spring DM + Maven + Eclipse

Hi,

i hope i found the right place to post my problem.

First of all, that are my first steps into the osgi world.

I created a new maven project with eclipse (3.7) and m2eclipse. I used the group-id:org.springframework.osgi artifact-id: spring-osgi-bundle-archetype version: 1.2.1.

After the project was created, i added the HelloWorld.class from that articel. I run mvn package and tried that bundle on a clean, standalone equinox with the needed spring dm bundles. When i start my bundle, i see "Hello World!"... it works.

Now i would like to run the bundle in eclipse. I changed the target Platform to spring dm and run the project as OSGi Framework. Ths osgi console starts, but no "Hello World". All the org.springframework.osgi.[extender,io,core] with there dependencys are active. I can stop or start my bundle. No "Hello World".

I tried to move the boundle-context.xml to diffrent places. But nothing chanced. Does anybody have a glue how to fix that problem? Or is there a better way to run bundles in eclipse?
Working...
X