Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Spring Dynamic Modules forum decommissioned in favor of Eclipse Gemini Blueprint

With the official first release of Eclipse Gemini Blueprint shipped, the migration of the Spring Dynamic Modules code base to the Eclipse Foundation, as part of the Gemini project, has been completed.

As such, this forum has been decommissioned in favour of the Eclipse Gemini forums.
See more
See less
spring + osgi +, load time weaving + virgo Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spring + osgi +, load time weaving + virgo

i have developped 2 separate OSGI bundles using STS and Virgo .the first bundle contains one aspect(developped using aspectj annotation) , i import com.springsource.org.aspectj.weaver and i put aop.xml file in the META-INF folder .The second bundle contains a class wich is woven to my aspect and i have used <context:load-time-weaver/> in my applicationcontext.xml in the META-INF/spring/ folder and i have imported org.springframework.spring.

the bundles works fine.However i can't get the same result if i run the bundles in osgi framework without using Virgo.[wath i can do if i want run the bundles in eclipse (galileo or hélios)).

I have read an article http://martinlippert.blogspot.com/20...spring-dm.html about spring and load time weaving problem but i don't know if there is a new solution (usingload time weaving in OSGI + spring ).

any idea ??

thanks in advance.
Working...
X